Revealed: What it Really Takes to Create a Compelling, Authentic Brand that Attracts Hundreds of Really Ideal Clients
A deeper purpose? Check.
A professional, polished, on-point brand? Um, not so much.
Here’s the rub: You’re a smart business owner–but “creating an online brand” feels like a monstrous, downright daunting task (especially if you don’t consider yourself creative, tech-savvy or able to spend thousands on a professional brand designer or marketing firm!)
But yet, you know you need “a brand.”
Well, here’s some good news, and some not-so-good news: Branding probably isn’t what you think it is. In fact, it might be a lot more.
But it is something you can easily do yourself–with the right guidance.
What Branding Actually Is
(And Why This Is Amazing News for Small Business Owners Like You!)
When you hear the word “brand,” what comes to mind?
Most entrepreneurs immediately think logo, fonts and maybe a swoon-worthy colour palette.
But the truth? There’s so much more that goes into creating a beautiful brand than fabulous fonts and the colour scheme of your dreams.
Let’s break it down.
You know how some entrepreneurs always seem to “hit the right marks” when it comes to everything they create (and make it look effortless, to boot)?
All their emails, social posts and other marketing materials are wildly poignant (and relatable).
Their website copy and sales pages couldn’t be more spot on.
Oh, and their visuals–well, of course, they’re uber-beautiful, professional and look “just like them.”
Except here’s the thing: These business owners aren’t any different or more talented or ‘special’ than you are.
They simply know one thing most entrepreneurs don’t: The true definition of online branding.
A solid, compelling online brand is so much more than pretty pictures.
A solid, compelling online brand comes from deeply knowing who you are, deeply knowing who your ideal client is, having a deep (and iron-clad) message to share and showing up from a place of deep authenticity–in your images, in your content, in your life.
Oh, and the most compelling (and smartest) brands also know their ‘brand’ isn’t static.
They also pay deep attention to their ideal client’s wants, needs and desires–even as they ebb and flow–and make changes accordingly.
Yeah, creating a beautiful brand is a tall order. But once you have all the ingredients in place, here’s what happens:
- You attract clients who know, like and trust the real you from the first time they ‘see’ you
- You no longer struggle to create products and posts that easily align with your overall message
- You become more than a person–you become a movement.
- Higher quality clients, opportunities and are literally magnetized to you through your words, your images and everything you stand for
- You (finally) get to get paid to be the very best version of yourself!
Want this for yourself and your online brand (to-be)?
Build Your Online Brand – Like A Professional Toolkit
This easy-to-follow 4-part guide, complete with action plans, and checklists contains everything you need to know to build a compelling, authentic online brand–even if you’re on a budget, not super creative or starting from scratch.
Throughout this guide, you’ll learn the basics of building your own online brand as you work step-by-step from choosing an ideal client to choosing a colour scheme–and everything in between.
Part 1: Who ARE You Anyway?
Your business begins with you. Part one puts the focus on figuring out who you are, so you can figure out how to confidently and accurately convey that to the people you most want to help.
- Quickly identify your elusive “core essence” with just a few easy-to-answer questions.
- The easiest way to connect with your ideal client so you become “the one” they have to hire (this tip alone will save you hours of frustration)
- How to choose brand colours, images and fonts that mirror your own inner authenticity–but also “speak” to your ideal client
- The surprising approach to unearthing your story–and how to tell it across various mediums with authenticity and relevance (so ideal clients really ‘see’ themselves in you)
- All the ins and outs of your story– including what to share, how much to share and where to share
- The #1 way to maximize your story–and it requires zero extra effort from you!
Part 2: Your Client, Your Brand
Inside part 2, we move away from who you are and dive deep into who your ideal client is. Let’s get to know them, so we can confidently create a brand that speaks straight to their heart, head and hard-earned cash.
- The 4 questions you need to ask to “narrow your niche” and identify the most “ideal” client for your brand
- How to qualify your new ideal client to make sure they’re willing, able and excited to pay for what you offer (so you can easily avoid tire-kickers and freebie seekers from now on)
- Why knowing who you are and staying true to your core personality is the key to sustained success–no matter who your ideal client is
- How to create irresistible brand messaging and imagery that both deeply touches your client’s heart and catches their eye
Part 3: Consistency Counts
In part three, we go way beyond bells and whistles like images and colour into the nitty-gritty of what gives brands staying power: consistency. (There’s no point creating a gorgeous new website if you don’t post relevant content on a regular basis, right?)
Part 3 will teach you exactly how to make sure you’re automatically strengthening your brand with consistent communication routines and habits.
- Why you NEED to Google yourself if you want to stay relevant to your ideal client (seriously!)
- The quick and easy way to tune up your messaging and refresh your content to make sure it’s on-brand (skipping this step is a sure path to the wrong client!)
- Simple techniques for “getting in touch” with your authentic voice so you magnetise ideal clients–without misrepresenting who you are
- Top strategies for reinforcing your brand message and voice with graphics and imagery (content may be king, but it’s graphics that get them to stop and pay attention, so don’t miss this critical element)
- The easiest (and smartest) way to get your “brand voice” across–without saying a word
- How to use your actual voice to create a stronger connection with ideal clients, faster
- The one document your business must have to stay on-brand (and how to create it for FREE!)
Part 4: Authenticity & Transparency are the Keys to a Compelling Brand
In part 4, we touch on the final component of smart and compelling online branding: keeping it real. The truth is, it’s a lot easier to be yourself than it is to try to be someone else! This topic will teach you how to become a unique, stand-out brand simply by operating from a place of authenticity and transparency. If you don’t feel authentic or transparent—if you’re suffering from “imposter syndrome”, or even if excitement is just sometimes on short supply—this topic is for you.
- How to use your favourite brands for inspiration–without copying or downright stealing their style (which isn’t cool, cute or legal!)
- Why you need to stop hiding behind a logo if you want to build a solid brand–and how to do it (even if it scares you silly)
- What one woman’s decision to apply to art school can teach you about becoming–and staying–the absolute best you can be
- Why sharing “just the wins” won’t win you clients–and what to do instead
- The two top enemies of an authentic brand (and authentic living!)–and how to send them packing for good
- What the “Hollywood Illusion” is–and how to make sure it’s not stopping you from stepping into your most authentic self (and brand!)
- Why “loving what is” is just as important as working on your flaws when it comes to building a stand-out brand
- Why what you are wearing to your next photo could actually hurt your brand more than help it (and what you can do instead)
Yes, You Can Create an Online Brand That’s True-to-You and Attracts Ideal Clients, Too
When you get clear on what you’re all about, what your ideal client is all about and how to create a brand that represents the best in both of you, something special happens.
You’re no longer ‘trolling’ for clients.
You no longer feel like you’re faking or forcing your brand, content or offers.
And you finally have the compelling brand you deserve–with a firm foundation, magnetic messaging and of course, irresistible imagery.
Having a professional, polished and authentic brand unlocks:
- Scores of clients finding–and relating to–you, easily
- More and higher-quality opportunities, connections and clients
- An engaged audience that loves you for you!
And it can all be yours today.
Listen: There’s no such thing as a magic bullet in business–but taking the time to create a solid brand foundation using the techniques in this toolkit is the first step to building a sustainable online business that consistently attracts the right kind of clients–and feels true-to-you, too.
P.S. This toolkit is backed by my 100% guarantee. If you truly feel it doesn’t help you build a smarter or more compelling brand, all it takes it a quick email to receive a fast, courteous refund.